Georgia Health Insurance Quotes
Open Enrollment for 2014 is over
The last day for the initial open enrollment period was 3/31/2014. The next open enrollment period will begin November 15, 2014.
You can still purchase an individual health insurance plan outside of open enrollment if you have qualifying life event.
Examples of qualifying live events:
- Marriage or divorce
- Having a baby or adopting a child
- Your prior year health plan renews in 2014 and requires you to buy an Affordable Care Act health plan
- Loss of other health coverage - such as losing your employer sponsored coverage
- As a dependent you are no longer eligible to remain on your parents policy
- Moving outside of your current health plan's service area